torsdag 24 november 2011

Börjar närma sig slutet...

Hi world.
Today I have been to Western harbor on my own during the english class. I looked up small things, pure facts, mentioned in my text on the website. Why I did this is because I come across various claims on the internet and I, quite simply, do not want to say the wrong things on our page. I have taken matters into my own hands and checked it out myself. Most of it was just as I thought and I can finally post my text on the website.
StuffsI looked up were things such as what restaurants say about themselves, to decide if I should remove any restaurant, precise measurement of the Turning Torso and how it is easiest to get to the Western Harbor!

During the marketing lesson I worked with to write the last part of the ¨Lanseringskampanjen¨ and gave it a little touch of design.

// Victor

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar